• Help Support TNDeer:

Ravenrocksprecision.com? Anyone ordered from them?

I've tried them and am using a CH4D cannelure tool to add a cannelure. I don't know that I need the cannelure but also don't want to have a bullet jump crimp with a full-house load. They have performed as needed as a target and hunting bullet.

Note that when ordering, Ravenrocks has both a bullet labeled as a .38 and another as a .357 bullet. While they are both .357 diameter, they are not the same bullet. I would imagine as .38 bullets may open at a slower velocity.

I've tried them and am using a CH4D cannelure tool to add a cannelure. I don't know that I need the cannelure but also don't want to have a bullet jump crimp with a full-house load. They have performed as needed as a target and hunting bullet.

Note that when ordering, Ravenrocks has both a bullet labeled as a .38 and another as a .357 bullet. While they are both .357 diameter, they are not the same bullet. I would imagine as .38 bullets may open at a slower velocity.
Yeah they should be fine using a Lee factory , which is what I always use. I asked them about the 38 and 357 difference and they said the hollow point was bigger in the 38 bullet. I guess for expansion at a slower speed, but either would work for the 357 mag

Latest posts

Back