• Help Support TNDeer:

Recommend a Suppressor

I finished doing paperwork on one yesterday morning around 10:30 and was approved at 9:02 this morning.
Paperwork or eForm? I think a lot of folks who are not in the know will be mislead by reading some of these posts. Approved as in your tax stamp was cashed by ATF and the clock starts, or your application was fully approved and you can pick up your can?

Individuals are consistently turning around in a matter of few days.

Trusts (even if you're the only one on it) are taking longer. I certified a single shot trust on 5/14 and am still impatiently waiting on one. I had to backorder another one so the clock hasn't even started on it yet being I don't have a serial #.

If I had to do it over again, I'd go the individual route.

A Silencer Shop rep told me today that the faster approvals are only for orders after March 1. So my order was February 13 and I'm looking at 8 months. He claimed I could order today and get the new order faster than the February order. Gotta love the gubmint 😠

Individuals are consistently turning around in a matter of few days.

Trusts (even if you're the only one on it) are taking longer. I certified a single shot trust on 5/14 and am still impatiently waiting on one. I had to backorder another one so the clock hasn't even started on it yet being I don't have a serial #.

If I had to do it over again, I'd go the individual route.
There was a time where a trust made sense and was "easier". Now, individual is the way to go IMO and silencer shop kiosk makes it super easy. Never a better time to get a can.

I certified one on 5/14 and another on 7/5 (backordered in May). Each one is on a single shot trust. I'm hoping I get lucky and both get approved at the same time (or relatively close) but not holding my breath.

Back