• Help Support TNDeer:

Remington .35 ammo

jwater

Did I see on here recently where someone knew where to find this load? I have a Marlin 336 in .35 Rem, 200 grain, and can't locate any. Any help is appreciated.

It has been my experience that Remington would do a run of these in the Spring. Last factory ammo I saw was at Academy last spring. About $31 a box then. I have a suspicion that they do a run of these once a year and then no more. I miss the days when you could reliably get them at Walmart!

If you go on Guinbroker.com right now they have 35 Remington, however, you probably won't be able to buy one box on that site.

Had a friend working in Illinois a few weeks ago. He walked into a store and found 4 boxes on the shelf. They wouldn't sale them to him because he didn't have a F.O.I.D. card.

Had a friend working in Illinois a few weeks ago. He walked into a store and found 4 boxes on the shelf. They wouldn't sale them to him because he didn't have a F.O.I.D. card.
That is absurd! Never heard of that. This is Illinois, however. The term "Federal" does concern me, because it wouldn't be a state matter

FOID card is only for residents, if you are a non resident they are supposed to sell it to you. I was in rural king last year and my friend was trying to by a box and they asked for his FOID card, and he told them he was from out of state. Showed his DL and they sold it to him. Crazy rules.

They told him they could tell he wasn't from around there by his accent, and told him if he didn't have card they couldn't sale to him. He told them they could keep'em and walked out.

Back