• Help Support TNDeer:

Rodeo for disabled kids

cbhunter

Looking forward to helping out with disabled kids in the morning. Having a rodeo here at the 1000 acre lake. Plan on targeting the bluegill first to see how that goes. I will have a kid in a wheelchair in my pontoon to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome man, hope ya'll wear them out.

If you can't find any on bed go into war eagle cove and hang a right at the powerlines then fish about 4 to 5 feet deep under the last "ball" and between it and the back of that cove.
That's where I caught several of my big shellcracker last Friday.

RUGER":2wwm7pgn said:

If you can't find any on bed go into war eagle cove and hang a right at the powerlines then fish about 4 to 5 feet deep under the last "ball" and between it and the back of that cove.
thanks for the tips. Our boat and one more boat is all that caught any fish [emoji16]

cbhunter":2b4okhi6 said:
RUGER":2b4okhi6 said:

thanks for the tips. Our boat and one more boat is all that caught any fish [emoji16]

Lol awesome! !!

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

We had a great time. Met some wonderful folks. I had a man from Memphis named Anthony and his co worker. We brought 7 fish back in the cooler and threw back about that many. We caught some nice bluegill and shell crackers. Caught one cat that weighed about 4 lbs and had 3 break the line. We caught a couple bass as well so we had an assortment! One other boat had about the same amount of fish. I was wrong on the kids part. It was for anyone who is disabled.
f4ecfa6c5fc23484ef87bc1bd3b5ad70.jpg
e80f0196f4a1bad04ea0d33e9f804835.jpg
d75430855ee0520fd21f03a4fcb421d4.jpg
6f91f9d54bb3d1a4c33b985c590280dc.jpg
7bf38a9c9158cb07b8351a7a24743c85.jpg

Back