• Help Support TNDeer:

Ruger no spider, big fish

Twinshooter

Ruger, you mentioned that Bill Dance was one of your favorite outdoor person, he has also been one of mine as well. I got to really meet him several times on a personal level via my Stepson who is also a Tourament Fisherman as well as a guide, this picture is when Bill was with my Stepson George and he caught this 110 lb. cat on the Mississippi.
Bill Dance is great person that doesn't meet a stranger, and is just as funny and personal off the camera as he is when he is in front of it.

Big old cat, I've had totally different experiences with him, I've met him twice and both times he was a complete jerk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy45":37vd5rtk said:
Big old cat, I've had totally different experiences with him, I've met him twice and both times he was a complete jerk

Same here...had a couple of dealings with him several years ago....complete A&%*(#E

easy45":2crg6ost said:

My BIL said the thing after meeting him years ago when he worked for Walmart...my BIL, that is. He said that Walmart owned the lakes that Dance filmed a lot of his shows on.

That is awesome man.

Thanks for sharing.
The only negative comments I have ever heard about him have been on tndeer.
Everyone else that I talk to that has met him speaks very highly of him.

You guys that say he is a jerk? How long were you with him? What did he do that made him a jerk?

That's a large catfish!

monsterbuck07":1tw0dzds said:
You guys that say he is a jerk? How long were you with him? What did he do that made him a jerk?

That's a large catfish!

I wasn't there but I trust my BIL. I also remember the huge negative impression he made on my brotherinlaw. It was several years ago so I don't want to get specific but it was more than, "he's a jerk". He's not the first celebrity to have a tarnished reputation though, so it's no big deal. You gotta remember, it really makes an impression on folks when they see someone that's supposed to be so nice being clearly not so nice, and no one would've said anything about him if there wasn't a forum for it, right or wrong. And maybe he's changed and now is the nicest old grampa you ever met. Sorry I ever said anything. It's just you watch a guy's fishing show and think it would be cool to go fishing with him and then find out maybe not so much.

Latest posts

Back