• Help Support TNDeer:

ruger

woodyard

You been back after any bluegill?
I got back from the Gulf Coast yesterday afternoon. Laying in HCMC ER with a little heart concern deal right now. Keeping the bad luck thing running I gues. Lol
Thinking I need to try the bluegill if they let me next week. Maybe trout sometime soon.

Well, they let me out after determining it was not a heart attack.Just got to follow up with Cardiologist first of week to figure out exactly. I did not think it was a HA ,but definitely something connected. Posssibly some sort of little blockage , plaque or blood clot or my stent acting up.

He didn't tell me I couldn't fish, but I guess I will kind of behave myself anyway. I might just have to get everything cleaned up,from the saltwater,and be ready for a brim trip.

For you younger guys, get your fishing in. It gets harder as you get older and your body falls apart.

woodyard":eynjf583 said:
Well, they let me out after determining it was not a heart attack.Just got to follow up with Cardiologist first of week to figure out exactly. I did not think it was a HA ,but definitely something connected. Posssibly some sort of little blockage , plaque or blood clot or my stent acting up.

He didn't tell me I couldn't fish, but I guess I will kind of behave myself anyway. I might just have to get everything cleaned up,from the saltwater,and be ready for a brim trip.

For you younger guys, get your fishing in. It gets harder as you get older and your body falls apart.

Glad it was not a HA. Ruger is on the rd to Winchester right now. He has been texting and fussing about being stopped in traffic on the interstate :rotf:

cbhunter":135a324r said:
woodyard":135a324r said:

Glad it was not a HA. Ruger is on the rd to Winchester right now. He has been texting and fussing about being stopped in traffic on the interstate :rotf:

Ruger the only one i know that goes on vacation and still keeps a running text message going with they guys back home. He aint missed a lick. I bet Mrs Ruger is about to throw him out of the restaurant. :D

Woodyard, glad they let you out. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing serious.

Dang dude!!!
Glad your ok!!!
I haven't been back to Garrett since the bream fishing turned into crappie catching lol
I have a trip planned to springville Wednesday through Friday of next week
Gonna keep watching the weather though
The bream and crappie should be on though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my stents was rejected by my body.

The rejection process was slow at first but at some unknown tipping point things got very serious.

I was out of Memphis and had to go to a Buffalo NY cardio joint. To say my confidence in them was zero would be a compliment but the Doc took one quick look, make a phone call, and I was out the door to a place to do a nuclear stress test.

The test identified the problem as restenosis. The imagery is in color and I got to say it scared me badly because you could see the location of the blockage on my Widowmaker artery. The blockage was already worse than the blockage pre-HA.

Please get checked soonest.

Latest posts

Back