• Help Support TNDeer:

rumors of new St Record Muskie on Melton hill Caught Today

Sako

Hearing rumors of a 50 lb Muskie caught on Melton Hill today.... Current record is 42lbs.... Should be weighted soon

Re: rumors of new St Record Muskie on Melton hill Caught Tod

Awesome! Please keep posted on any updates! Would love to see pics and hear details

Edit- Called a friend of mine who guides Muskie there, he had not heard about it. I asked him to look into it. He called me back and said he spoke with Jim Negus, Region 4 Chief Biologist and head of the Muskie program. Jim had not heard anything about it either. Or at least they hadn't heard of it yet

bigluresonly":1xs5hpkh said:
Awesome! Please keep posted on any updates! Would love to see pics and hear details

Edit- Called a friend of mine who guides Muskie there, he had not heard about it. I asked him to look into it. He called me back and said he spoke with Jim Negus, Region 4 Chief Biologist and head of the Muskie program. Jim had not heard anything about it either. Or at least they hadn't heard of it yet

I appreciate Sako's efforts to keep us informed. But I especially appreciate biglure's efforts to sort out the facts.

It must be true. I read it on the Internet.

I have seen Pictures... 51 inch..... They were supposedly going to contact TWRA last night.... I do not know the guy so I am not going to post his picture without permission

Latest posts

Back