• Help Support TNDeer:

Scenic City Fishing Open Dates

rsimms

Obviously most folks on TNDeer are hardcore deer hunters. Most have bucks on the brain this time of year, and that's good. But for those who might want to work in a Fall Fishing Trip, I just thought I'd share some open dates we have. The Fall Bass Bite can be great fun. Our bass guides love the topwater frog bite in the Fall. Plus the smallmouth get active when water temps start to fall. And the big cats often feed up before they get lazy in the winter. We're already heavily booked but plenty of openings still available. This is subject to change as bookings come in, but at this writing upcoming available dates include:

BASS FISHING
  • Sept. 24
    Sept. 26-27
    Sept. 29 - Oct. 3
    Oct. 15
    Oct. 18
    Oct. 22
    Oct. 27
    Oct. 30
    Lots of open dates in November

CATFISHING
  • Sept. 28
    Oct. 3
    Oct. 10
    Oct. 16
    Oct. 27
    Lots of open dates in November

If you have NEVER fished with these guys, you are truly missing out. I have been on several occasions (catfish/ crappie) and never been disappointed. You get your moneys worth and might get made fun of for reeling with the wrong hand but it was worth it.

imograss":1426841x said:
If you have NEVER fished with these guys, you are truly missing out. I have been on several occasions (catfish/ crappie) and never been disappointed. You get your moneys worth and might get made fun of for reeling with the wrong hand but it was worth it.

Who made fun of you???? :poke:

Umm Crappie fishing I had to switch the handles on the spinning reels I was using when ya'll didn't have too. Not to hijack your thread, but in my defense when you buy a zebco 33 or baitcaster the cranks are on the right side, but most folks switch the crank on spinning reels to the left side. :?
Without dropping names I wont name you as the guide and my buddy Craig as the other client. ;)

Seriously though, all day crappie trip we limited out by 11AM after getting searched by the coast guard for routine boat check which took a little time at the ramp. We got to leave early to get home and clean those tasty morsels after a 2hr drive before dark. It was awesome as well as the catfish trips we have taken in the past as well. If you are on the fence about booking a trip with Richard or his crew ......DO IT!

Back