• Help Support TNDeer:

SCN...

BigSatt

Didn't want to highjack utvol5's thread any more than we already have. About Illinois muzzleloader tags though, I think they have updated the amount of tags available. Reason I say that is, there were 151 E/S tags available where I hunt in Wayne county after the first lottery drawing, and now there are only 107 shown as available.

You probably are correct. When I pulled it up again this afternoon it didn't have the same information as your pdf file so I assumed they hadn't changed it. I am really surprised at the number of tags left over.

Thanks for the help. Hope you can help utvol5 get hooked up. I was able to provide a little info, but don't have an outfitter to steer him to. I get the impression from him that he is locked into those Oct. days. It is still a little early for him, but one of my crew killed a nice 4.5+ buck last year on the 28th. If you catch a break with a little cooler weather I'm hoping he can find a couple of big ones up and moving.

scn said:
You probably are correct. When I pulled it up again this afternoon it didn't have the same information as your pdf file so I assumed they hadn't changed it. I am really surprised at the number of tags left over.

Thanks for the help. Hope you can help utvol5 get hooked up. I was able to provide a little info, but don't have an outfitter to steer him to. I get the impression from him that he is locked into those Oct. days. It is still a little early for him, but one of my crew killed a nice 4.5+ buck last year on the 28th. If you catch a break with a little cooler weather I'm hoping he can find a couple of big ones up and moving.

Yeah, it is a little early. But, the corn (what little there is) should be long gone from the fields by then, which means hunt those pinch points on the river systems. I pm'd my number to utvol5. Maybe I can help him with some contacts. Good luck to you in the Land of Lincoln this Fall, scn.

Latest posts

Back