• Help Support TNDeer:

Scope recommendations

Jshock2010

Looking for scope recommendations for a Bergara b14 Hunter in 6.5. I would like to try and get 500-600 yard accuracy with it if possible.

TNRifleman":36mz9z0k said:
What's your budget? Is it mainly for hunting or paper punching?
Probably hunting but I would like to try some long range shooting, nothing longer than 600 yards

I dont have a ton of experience with super high end scopes, but I can tell you the last two I have mounted have been the Vortex PST line. because of the lack of experience I dont have a whole lot to compare them to. But I will say this, every time I have had a question, I have called their customer support number and got a red-blooded english speaking tech who got me the info I needed quick. I actually called them yesterday (day after Christmas) to ask which set of rings would be the perfect height for my particular scope and gun and he knew right off the top with no hesitation. Customer service means a lot to me and so does the warranty which vortex is a non questions, lifetime warranty.

I have been shooting the PST 6-24x50mm on my .300WM and it has been great out to 500 yards, never shot any further than that but wouldnt hesitate to

Back