• Help Support TNDeer:

SEC Shorts -- Top Ten Meeting

I agree with the rankings. I think based on who each of these teams have beat, they have it about right. You know the sec is tough, when a Georgia team beat a conference opponent on the rd and drops a spot…..but i think its the right decision

Last edited:
I had low expectations as a state fan this year and I knew we were in for a rebuild. I was actually hopeful after week one.

During the rebuild it looks like they've just decided to demo the whole foundation of solid O line and solid D line plays in the process.

I had low expectations as a state fan this year and I knew we were in for a rebuild. I was actually hopeful after week one.
I'm sure it's even tougher seeing Ole Miss doing so well. I hunt and fish in MS a lot, so I'm around a bunch of State and Ole Miss fans during football season. Those fans absolutely despise the other team! There's a father and son that own a farm I hunt. The father graduated from State and the son graduated from Ole Miss. Whichever one is at the house at the farm will change all the flags to their school. The decor inside will be changed. You name it. The father bought 2 ceramic bulldogs and had them painted in State sweaters and put them on the back porch, because they are too heavy to move and he thought he had won the war. When he returned they were wrapped in Ole Miss flags. It's hilarious.

I'm sure it's even tougher seeing Ole Miss doing so well. I hunt and fish in MS a lot, so I'm around a bunch of State and Ole Miss fans during football season. Those fans absolutely despise the other team! There's a father and son that own a farm I hunt. The father graduated from State and the son graduated from Ole Miss. Whichever one is at the house at the farm will change all the flags to their school. The decor inside will be changed. You name it. The father bought 2 ceramic bulldogs and had them painted in State sweaters and put them on the back porch, because they are too heavy to move and he thought he had won the war. When he returned they were wrapped in Ole Miss flags. It's hilarious.
Yeah it's always been a heated rivalry. It's back and forth a lot! We always have to share talent. Our baseball is usually a little better and has a little better record and old piss usually has a little better football record. We always try to treat each other like baby brother but it never seems lasts.

I guess Mississippi has always been good at the hate!

Yeah it's always been a heated rivalry. It's back and forth a lot! We always have to share talent. Our baseball is usually a little better and has a little better record and old piss usually has a little better football record. We always try to treat each other like baby brother but it never seems lasts.

I guess Mississippi has always been good at the hate!
My wife was a MSU graduate. I learned a long time ago that Ole Miss is the dark side.

My buddy went to Mississippi State and doesn't care about any football games except Ole Miss. He says they want to be all high and mighty as if they're elite but are a public school. 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back