• Help Support TNDeer:

Sidescan pic

bluball

Scanning the bank before daylight yeterday and found another boat,3rd boat I have found scanning in the last month and a half[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
68d8195c327e9d1b2c0d9e985a283e92.jpg

there are a couple sunk in birdsong, people bringing their crappy boats and just leaving them. that big ugly boat in front of the lochart heirs place broke loose last year. too bad it didnt sink in the creek channel lol.

WTM":1s79zsnk said:
there are a couple sunk in birdsong, people bringing their crappy boats and just leaving them. that big ugly boat in front of the lochart heirs place broke loose last year. too bad it didnt sink in the creek channel lol.
Friends of mine fished birdsong this weekend and said they found a boat too,probally oe of the ones your talking about

pressfit":a3x9c6e1 said:
Did you catch any fish around it?
Didn't fish it,had my mind on another spot and it worked out,just play scanning before daylight[emoji3]

An old friend of my dad's used to attach all kinds of brush to old boats, tow them out in the middle of Big Sandy and shoot a hole in the bottom with a shot gun to sink it. He would add concrete blocks to hold it in place. I don't know how he could find them back in 80s without GPS, but I remember being a kid and catching fish around them every time he took us out fishing.

Latest posts

Back