• Help Support TNDeer:

Slimed up the new boat

bluball

About have the new to me boat rigged,still need to mount some rod holders and add some weight up front.Today was the 4th day ive had it out,been playing running up and down the lake mostly until today,caught my first limit in it.Love the boat so far,glad i bought it.
20211222-172747.jpg
20211214-165532.jpg

I was crossing Birdsong Creek that morning and saw a boat like yours with the side pole mounts getting ready to go under the bridge. Thought that might have been your boat. I live on Birdsong Creek and was headed to Lake Graham to crappie fish with my cousin. :D
Wasnt me but i do fish there some,like fishing different places.Got that from when i was tourn director for the west tn crappie club.We had tourn. In bigsandy,birdsong,mousetail and pickwick so got to learn alot of the lake fishing them.If you ever see me holler if you have time,im on the lake alot all yr long

Wasnt me but i do fish there some,like fishing different places.Got that from when i was tourn director for the west tn crappie club.We had tourn. In bigsandy,birdsong,mousetail and pickwick so got to learn alot of the lake fishing them.If you ever see me holler if you have time,im on the lake alot all yr long
Will do. I'll message you my phone number and if you are going and want some company give me a shout. I'd like to learn how to spider rig, all I have ever done is tightline fish with jigs. We used to have a place at Sardis Lake and fished there all the time. I've been up on Birdsong since I retired in 2014 so I'm always ready to go. :D

Will do. I'll message you my phone number and if you are going and want some company give me a shout. I'd like to learn how to spider rig, all I have ever done is tightline fish with jigs. We used to have a place at Sardis Lake and fished there all the time. I've been up on Birdsong since I retired in 2014 so I'm always ready to go. :D
Sounds good ,went with a buddy to miss yesterday,had 3 over 2lbs, 2.71lbs was our biggest.

Back