• Help Support TNDeer:

Star rod holder mounts?

WTM

replacing my plasticrap rod holders with some good ones. using a star mount and screw in holders for long line jigs. what kind of screws would you use on plywood decking?

would 1/4" ss lag bolts hold or should i try to use bolts and locknuts?

Have you checked out Millenium Marine Spyderlocs?
I would suggest doing so if you haven't!! Let me know if your interested and I will put you in touch with the man himself and order directly from him to save a few bucks.

X-Tennessean":3uye49tm said:
I would suggest doing so if you haven't!! Let me know if your interested and I will put you in touch with the man himself and order directly from him to save a few bucks.
I am going to upgrade my trolling tees soon and after looking at them all I've settled on Milleniums. They just seem a notch above everything else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Spurhunter":28jw2a37 said:
X-Tennessean":28jw2a37 said:
I am going to upgrade my trolling tees soon and after looking at them all I've settled on Milleniums. They just seem a notch above everything else.

Man they are top notch!! His 2019 model is even that much more better!! I just put a set on my boat.
Holler if you wanna order direct and I will send you his number, heck he is in your area! May can just swing by and pick them up!!

Spurhunter":t6mt3mrb said:
X-Tennessean":t6mt3mrb said:

Dont forget the rapid rod transport system if you order,there are nice if you run up and down the lake
1f2b899f11bec21b23d1e7f36c2e3544.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

X-Tennessean":aflvtu2j said:
Man they are top notch!! His 2019 model is even that much more better!! I just put a set on my boat.
Holler if you wanna order direct and I will send you his number, heck he is in your area! May can just swing by and pick them up!!

I'm not sure if I was looking at 18 or 19 models. I will definitely contact him direct and pick up local if possible. I didn't realize he was around here. I'll text you for his # when I get ready.

thanks for the replies and i think i will try to get a nut and washer under the decking and use screws.

i debated on using t bars but decided they would be a bit much than 6 individual rod holders for trolling jigs by myself from the rear of the boat. i havent spider rigged in years since i mainly target black crappie now. pull jigs a couple of weeks during prespawn then long cast to isolated cover for a month or so then im on to big bluegill.

good luck to yall this year.

Spurhunter":xwedymgu said:
X-Tennessean":xwedymgu said:

I'm not sure if I was looking at 18 or 19 models. I will definitely contact him direct and pick up local if possible. I didn't realize he was around here. I'll text you for his # when I get ready.

Guess I should rephrase my statement. He is in your turkey hunt territory! MS

X-Tennessean":11w5nh7o said:
Spurhunter":11w5nh7o said:
X-Tennessean":11w5nh7o said:

Guess I should rephrase my statement. He is in your turkey hunt territory! MS
That works too. I'll be back down there in 8 days.

Latest posts

Back