• Help Support TNDeer:

Started to see a lot of bucks.

There are this year, I live on Beartown road now, not that far from your farm Monsterbuck. Last year I had a monster back there but only saw him at night.

Been seeing a group of four cross the road every morning in my neighborhood. One is a decent 8pt. already. The others are two 4's and a spike that is about a foot tall. It really is a motivater to shoot in this heat.

Saw a good wide ten point on my lease he was with a group of 5 does. Same one i shot at with my bow last year and saw the arrow hit a limb and explode. hes got to be atleast 6.5+ this year cant wait for my next encounter with him will post pics of one of his sons i killed last year. other than that havent saw many at all. putting the cams out this weekend.

This seems to be a "buck" year for my place this year...meaning that I'm seeing several bucks on camera, along with does as well, but more bucks than does, or at this point, at least 50/50. In years past, when I have lots of bucks like this, it seems they disperse...almost all of them, to other places come season opener. I'm not sure what actually happens, but I'm left with the hopes of a rut "shifter" buck to pin my hopes on that cruises thru my place.

Latest posts

Back