• Help Support TNDeer:

Talking deer...

MUP

Just finished talking seasons past, how deer react to shots, and how some fall and some run a good ways, calls, and just deer in general with a co worker. Talked about the deer we've taken in the past and the stories of the hunt...man I'm ready for deer season. :)

Funny story.......

People that know me well never ask me anything about deer hunting, unless they have time to listen...lol.

One day, I had a friend stop by the house with a mutual friend that has never seen my mount collection, and the older friend hadn't seen the newest ones.

To make a long story short, an hour later, they walk out of the garage door and I overheard the older friend tell our mutual friend.."I told you not to ask him anything"......lol.

the guys that call themselves deer hunters but never talk about deer hunting TO deer hunters, well, something fishy about that....

Especially those that kill big deer but never seem to have a story about it...lol. I have a good friend that has more illegal deer on his wall as he does legal and I take every opportunity to dog him about it...lol.

Everytime he has friends over , we always end up in the DEER room.

Most times there is someone there that has never seen the mounts so I poke at my friend, pointing at a particular mount and say something like,"Now is this the one you killed off the highway or the one you killed off the Refuge?"....

It's always fun....lol.

And no, no one gets mad, because he would do the same thing to me , if he could...and he knows it..!!!

I hear ya beardenddy, deer season definately makes it hard to focus on school, I'll be in micro this fall so hopefully i can keep my priorities straight... The worst is when you got a exam at twelve and the afternoon off, with a big front Rollin in. The quicker you finish the quicker you can get in the tree... Makes it hard to double check those answers...

Latest posts

Back