• Help Support TNDeer:

TARPs Galore!

rsimms

I've never been much of a collector of TARP Awards, but after going on a roll earlier this year, capturing four TARP species in a 3-week period (two of them highly-prized, by me anyway), I decided to cash in my chips.

I just got my new batch of certificates and Master Angler II Patch. Whoop, Whoop!

I know I've caught 9 species of TARP's, but only collected seven species now. I'm going to try and set my mind to getting the last three species to collect my Master Angler III. Maybe then I can run with the other Big Dogs (You know who you are).

If you want, you can go here and watch the last half of the epic-to-me battle with my monster TARP spotted bass on Parksville Lake.

TARP_Certificates.jpg

I really enjoy trying to collect those, I have 9 so far and am at level two also, I would love to get a spotted bass and a yellow perch, so far I have
3 largemouth bass
3 redear sunfish(shellcracker)
drum
blue catfish
smallmouth bass

I wish I got to fish more than I do so I would have more chances at them but because of work and the weather so far this year I just haven't

I heard you were a level one but that's awesome news to be a level two. Congratulations Richard. Is there anywhere I can look at the different TARP levels and recognitions online?

Poleaxe":1u28i2ah said:
I heard you were a level one but that's awesome news to be a level two. Congratulations Richard. Is there anywhere I can look at the different TARP levels and recognitions online?

Poleaxe, go here: http://www.tn.gov/twra/fish/tarp/tarp.html

Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll find a link to open a PDF file of ALL TARP Recipients ... however the current document at this writing is "as of Jan. 30, 2014." Obviously they need to update it.

Latest posts

Back