• Help Support TNDeer:

That Last Cold Front

Trapper John

Apparently had no impact whatsoever. Caught between 20 and 30 in one to three feet of water. Kept six for eating. Two black nose in the group, too. It got wild for a while there. Didn't start hitting until about 9 AM and only on the shady side of the cove I was in, just off a creek channel. Once the sun rose high they were done.

Sniper":ejxtqgt5 said:
Nice. That you in the pic? You done went and growed up since last time I saw ya lol.

That's me! Lost about 100 pounds and gained some gray hair. Hard to believe I've been playing on this site for 20 years.

Yep the cold front didn't hurt them at all I got 13 keepers Friday. Several throwbacks all off one tree.
45db75e45607a74b3b37ced8f14d7a90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBU93":928v6o2a said:
Awesome! Did you pursue law school?

I think we all are old now LOL!

I thought hard about it but decided against it. I work in the court system but not as a lawyer. And after working my job and seeing it from the inside I have zero problems with my decision!

I do hate having to wear a tie, though. Unnatural.

Trapper John":wxxbbo62 said:
CBU93":wxxbbo62 said:
Awesome! Did you pursue law school?

I think we all are old now LOL!

I thought hard about it but decided against it. I work in the court system but not as a lawyer. And after working my job and seeing it from the inside I have zero problems with my decision!

I do hate having to wear a tie, though. Unnatural.

Cool, good for you! Leaves more time for fishing :super:

Latest posts

Back