• Help Support TNDeer:

The Joker strikes

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well today was my first trip with my new DroomVanger rod I got from Sniper.
The rod has plenty of backbone to set the hook but the tip is forgiving enough to not overpower the 6# test line.
Feel is fantastic as well to detect the light bite.
I didn't get to go after the bream but 1 bass and 3 trout in an hour was plenty to show me how awesome the rod is.
Thanks again Sniper !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,386
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 1,382
Re: The Joker strikes

WTM":h0htwp20 said:
lol, Trigger eating crow today?
Lol naw I kinda cheated because I didn't go to the lake so I'm gonna send him a decal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Joker strikes

Back in the stone age I tried to make a fishing rod for salt water. This was a fiberglass blank weighed about 3 pounds, good for 40-600 pound fish.

I had some problems...The eyelets were such junk they failed to line up.

You cannot glue cork to cork so very good unless you have cork glue.

If you get the wrong sized cork drilling it makes a lot of dust if it holds together, which it generally seemed to dislike doing.

The reel seat managed to get installed backwards and I dint think it mattered. I got to the dock and practically got laughed out of Florida.

This is the rod I referred to as my broomstick rod, it resembled a broomstick in dimensions.

We did bring a 10-foot hammerhead to the boat with this rod and a Penn 4-0 spooled up with 80 lb.

Within a year the wrapping varnish cracked, the windings came undone and I put it away.

I see the mudhole commercials and a touch of remembrance wafts over me. Then I go throw up.

Latest posts

Back