• Help Support TNDeer:

This is a good $4 investment

WTM

if you are like me and have a boatload of rod and reel setups and store them in a rod locker or a rack. it
protects against dings and scrapes that will eventually cause a rod to snap.

Attachments

• BD93440D-9E37-46E5-8B89-177ECF47FCB2.jpeg
    BD93440D-9E37-46E5-8B89-177ECF47FCB2.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 892
I used to think it was just a fad and something the guys with the 80k boats just had to have. Now I know better. A rod doesn't go in the rod locker or anywhere besides to front deck without one now.

scn":2lblpink said:
I need some. Was that a Walmart (Ozarktrail) purchase?
Thanks!

yes $3.87. academy has some for longer rods for like $4.50, thats were i bought them for my 7-9' rods. a larger walmart may have a better selection than the up to 6'6" at my store.

i also had an idea to make my own. you can order the FLEXO PET harness sleeving, all it is is wiring harness sleeveing, with a piece of heat shrink tubing shrunk at the end. about 10 bucks for 25 foot roll. then you could make custom lengths.

TRIGGER":c5jrfizv said:
I used to think it was just a fad and something the guys with the 80k boats just had to have. Now I know better. A rod doesn't go in the rod locker or anywhere besides to front deck without one now.

X2

WTM":3ky62rnx said:
if you are like me and have a boatload of rod and reel setups and store them in a rod locker or a rack. it
protects against dings and scrapes that will eventually cause a rod to snap.
YES :tu:

Latest posts

Back