• Help Support TNDeer:

This is me

Don't forget to post a picture of your first fish with it. I'm not so patiently waiting on mine as well. :party:
Make you a deal the first one of us to post the first picture with a fish caught on the new rod gets a brand new Tndeer sticker. :pray: :poke:

TRIGGER":10t098e3 said:
Don't forget to post a picture of your first fish with it. I'm not so patiently waiting on mine as well. :party:
Make you a deal the first one of us to post the first picture with a fish caught on the new rod gets a brand new Tndeer sticker. :pray: :poke:

LOL sounds like a deal to me! :)

RUGER":10ce940i said:
TRIGGER":10ce940i said:

You get the sticker lol. I was going to take pictures when I got a limit but sadly that never happened. :bash:

TRIGGER":1nuopuz7 said:
RUGER":1nuopuz7 said:
TRIGGER":1nuopuz7 said:

You get the sticker lol. I was going to take pictures when I got a limit but sadly that never happened. :bash:

Lol I kinda cheated so you get the sticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what y'all are starting here.. but I want to try one! I saw the pics of yours on Facebook!

WTM":wjf46oka said:
TNReb":wjf46oka said:
I don't know what y'all are starting here.. but I want to try one! I saw the pics of yours on Facebook!

if you can go a week without breaking it, i might order one someday. :tu:
Son of a...

Latest posts

Back