• Help Support TNDeer:

Titans #1 pick

Most mocks have them getting an OT from ole miss or DE from Ohio st.

Or finding someone who is willing to give a good trade for the #1 pick.

First things first. They need a new GM. A young, hungry personnel guy from one of the best NFL teams. Can't leave this decision to Webster.

So many needs, but I agree O line has to be the focus. I'd either trade down for extra picks if they could take the Ole Miss left tackle and move Lewan to right tackle. Get extra second and third round picks with that trade and add some more O line picks. They also need a top flight WR in the draft.

If they take a OT in the first round, and I think they will/should that would be what the 3ed O-lineman they have took in the first round in 4 years!

Taylor Lewan, pick #11 2014 draft.
Chance warmack, pick #10 2013 draft.

Sad are O-Line is still that sad after spending two #1 picks on it before they even took mariota.

Heck they had a Hall of farmer O-linemen as the Head coach not long ago (Mike munchak) , and the O-Line still sucked :bash:

With so many holes, they need to take the top player. Other than QB they could use about any other position. Don't over draft for a position when you need the best available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titans taking Tunsil with the #1 pick, and Derrick Henry at the top of round #2. is becoming a popular Mock form the experts But who knows.

THEdonkey0515":3jz30gfu said:
Titans taking Tunsil with the #1 pick, and Derrick Henry at the top of round #2. is becoming a popular Mock form the experts But who knows.
I'd like to see Derrick Henry as a Titan.

Mudbone":1xlt7j0d said:
THEdonkey0515":1xlt7j0d said:
I'd like to see Derrick Henry as a Titan.
Yeah most call Tunsil the most pro ready player in the entire draft. Oline is huge need for the titans so that makes since. Him and Taylor Lewan can be cornerstones on that line for many years.

Mariota needs weapons the bishop snakey experiment is about to come an end. He got out played by 5th and 7th round picks while he was the first HB took in his draft. Henry would help.

Secondary, and a receiver need to be drafted also

Wright is a free agent after the season. So Henry or the best receiver available at the top of Round 2 will be took.

A few receivers that are projected to go high in round 2.

Josh doctson (TCU)
Cory coleman (Baylor)
Tyler Boyd (Pittsburg)

Titans D-Line with Casey and LB's with a healthy Orakpo were not horrible. The secondary was awful weakness in that Defense.

mtn cur":1hv3vs1a said:
I like it

I do too.

I will enjoy watching another Alabama running going doink straight ahead into an NFL D line in the manner of Ingram and Richardson while Zeke (because of his shiftiness, break away speed, pass catching and blocking ability) gets picked by a good team in the mid first round where he's projected and the Heisman winner gets picked by a bad team in the early second where he's projected.

I agree though on Tunsil over Bosa and just hope the Browns don't pick Bosa as I'd hate for him to go to that dumpster fire.

OHVATN":10yzyotz said:
mtn cur":10yzyotz said:
I like it

I do too.

I will enjoy watching another Alabama running going doink straight ahead into an NFL D line in the manner of Ingram and Richardson while Zeke (because of his shiftiness, break away speed, pass catching and blocking ability) gets picked by a good team in the mid first round where he's projected and the Heisman winner gets picked by a bad team in the early second where he's projected.

I agree though on Tunsil over Bosa and just hope the Browns don't pick Bosa as I'd hate for him to go to that dumpster fire.
You thinking Henry ain't got what it takes? Why you wanna see him fail? He seems like a good dude.

Latest posts

Back