• Help Support TNDeer:

TM pricing help

Spurhunter

I have a MotorGuide Digital Tour Variable Speed 24V 82 pound thrust trolling motor I am thinking about selling. I have someone wanting to buy but I have no idea what to ask. It came on my boat when I bought it. I have googled my brains out and can't get an idea. Anybody here knowledgeable on such things or a better googler than me?

Check the classifieds on bassboatcentral.com and see if any have been posted there.

I don't know much about the worth of a MotorGuide so I am of no help. If I couldn't find a used price, I guess that I would check the cost of a new one and adjust accordingly to the age and shape it is in.

there is one used for $450 in sandiego. looks to be an earlier version of the X580 and hodges has those new for $1150.

so i would think somewhere around $500-600 would be a fair price, maybe.

The fishing world has gone googly goo for the Ultrex. No wonder; it's the stuff. Check with your local dealer for take-offs. My dealer has gone through a run of take-offs and installed the Ultrex for new boat buyers. I upgraded my 74 lb Maxxum to a new 80 lb Fortrex for $500. Check around...

Latest posts

Back