• Help Support TNDeer:

Trophy Smallmouth on the Prowl

rsimms

If you have a hankering to catch some quality smallmouth, now is the time. Two days this week we have boated trophy brown fish. Gary Rogers from Reliance, Tenn. boated his personal best smallies Wednesday! :party: It's not a numbers game, but a couple of fish like this make it all worthwhile.

If you have not noticed my new TNDeer Ad Banner, any active registered TNDeer.com member gets a 10% discount on any trip in 2017. By active I mean you have to have a minimum of five (5) original threads you've created. I want to be sure folks are "active" on TNDeer and not just lurkers (or folks who post just to get the discount). I really appreciate all the support from TNDeer.com folks and just wanted to give a little bit back. :tu:

Attachments

• rogers_web.jpg
    rogers_web.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 658
  • rogers_web2.jpg
    rogers_web2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 668
  • rogers_web1.jpg
    rogers_web1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 659
those are some hosses,never had the pleasure of catching a smallmouth but hope to get a chance in the near future.i have always heard that pound for pound they are a great fight

greygoose":1rjhb5pt said:
. . . never had the pleasure of catching a smallmouth but hope to get a chance in the near future. i have always heard that pound for pound they are a great fight.
You just need to give Sir Richard Simms a call :tu:
He can flat put you on them.

Here's a link from a trip I took with him back in October.
My friend Alan from West TN, like you, had never before caught a smallmouth.
He not only caught his first and several, but a true "trophy" smallmouth as well.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=336556

Latest posts

Back