• Help Support TNDeer:

Tua…..

Yeah I posted on a TN sports forum last night- but I had forgotten how many concussions he had until they played that video clip. Knowing what we know now it makes you nervous for him

I said it BEFORE he entered the NFL I did not think he would make it 5 years. He was too fragile in college and I did not think he would hold up in the NFL due to his fragile nature. He was a outstanding QB at ALABAMA and ALABAMA's outstanding front line offered him great protection for the most part with the exception of the freak situations that happened to him. I wish him only the best for the future no matter what that hold. I do hope he chooses to retire before something bad happens.

I saw some clips of last nights game where he took that hit and then they showed some of previous years hits where he was wobbling around the field and it just makes my skin jump.

He already has major trouble, because that wasnt much of a hit and it dang near took him out. Many more and im afraid he is wheel chair bound or worse
Saw those clips this AM and it really makes me wonder why he made the decision to come back. I thought when he bulked up and came back that maybe that was the answer and it appeared that maybe he was doing better from a physical standpoint taking the hits but this year it appears he has taken off some of that weight and now he is back to having problems.

The smallest D man for the Bills and he didn't hit Tua, Tua hit him.

Agreed he needs to hang it up, unless he has a fondness for being fed soup through a straw the rest of his life...
From the clip I saw of that play it appeared it was a 4th and 4 situation late in the 4th Quarter and the score was 31-10 . It was not worth the risk to go head on like that. It seems he could have gotten the yardage by just taking the slide.

The more and more I watch that clip and I have watched it several times now I think Tua is done now. If that was not a wake up call I don't know what is/was.

As much of a fan I am of his and as much as I would love to have him achieve great things in the NFL its time for him to retire. He is going to live a lot longer than he is going to play the game. Unless he continues to play.

I agree needs to stop, but I also think he should be able to make his own decision not forced to quit.

Alot of Americans get up every morning to do real dangerous jobs, and get paid alot less. No one is MAKING them quit and telling them how bad it is.

From the clip I saw of that play it appeared it was a 4th and 4 situation late in the 4th Quarter and the score was 31-10 . It was not worth the risk to go head on like that. It seems he could have gotten the yardage by just taking the slide.

The more and more I watch that clip and I have watched it several times now I think Tua is done now. If that was not a wake up call I don't know what is/was.

As much of a fan I am of his and as much as I would love to have him achieve great things in the NFL its time for him to retire. He is going to live a lot longer than he is going to play the game. Unless he continues to play.
I pray for him. Hes a good guy. I always root for good guys. He is a good nfl qb. But he is just too small and fragile to play at the nfl level. He will still get a bunch of guaranteed money. Im sure he will get a job within the organization or an analyst job with one of the networks.

To help his team, he needs to retire soon and it will free up a ton of cap space so they can go out and get a replacement.

Hard for me to say as a bills fan.

Latest posts

Back