• Help Support TNDeer:

Tullahoma fishing guides?

cmadden111

Hello,
Just moved to Tullahoma and wondering if anyone can recommend a guide for any of the local lakes. Specifically Crappie. Thanks and tight lines!

I live about 20 minutes from normandy,I'm no guide by any stretch of the imagination but you're more than welcome to come along anytime you want.

Thanks paincave, I'm always down! I live pretty close to Normandy. I'm not sure the boat ramp locations yet. Still figuring that out. I drove to a closed access gate by a water treatment plant today but I don't believe it has a place to put in. I'll get it figured out eventually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cmadden111":semsuvac said:
Thanks paincave, I'm always down! I live pretty close to Normandy. I'm not sure the boat ramp locations yet. Still figuring that out. I drove to a closed access gate by a water treatment plant today but I don't believe it has a place to put in. I'll get it figured out eventually.

Most people put in at barton springs, there are a few other ramps including the one by the dam as well. It's not a big lake so you could put it at most any ramp

Because of its size, if I were you, I'd just go fish it. Like Catman said, just put in at the dam or Barton (if you can get to the dam, just follow that road till it dead ends, take a left then the very next left to go into Barton Springs). It really wouldn't take you long to get to be an expert on the place, yourself. Keep nailing it then be pumped for July when the walleye bite is on! It's one of my favorite places.

jlmustain":nma5i3ci said:
Because of its size, if I were you, I'd just go fish it. Like Catman said, just put in at the dam or Barton (if you can get to the dam, just follow that road till it dead ends, take a left then the very next left to go into Barton Springs). It really wouldn't take you long to get to be an expert on the place, yourself. Keep nailing it then be pumped for July when the walleye bite is on! It's one of my favorite places.

I planned on spending a lot of time on it getting sonar maps made. Its close enough to make daily trips. Woods and Tim's is on the list too. Thanks for the info. Tight lines!

cmadden111":3pu8gdcw said:
jlmustain":3pu8gdcw said:

I planned on spending a lot of time on it getting sonar maps made. Its close enough to make daily trips. Woods and Tim's is on the list too. Thanks for the info. Tight lines!

Out of all those three lakes tims is the one that gives me the biggest fit!

Latest posts

Back