• Help Support TNDeer:

Turkey less--Vid!

solodren

Have hunted 3 different times at this farm in Nashville, had two fly right off the roost ,, walked up 10 yards and must of seen my breath,,

Had this happen a couple days ago,, I hit the second bird but couldnt find.. Terrible,, good vid, yote, bird, and toms fig I would share..'

Went there today and had 3 up above me must have been to spooked to come ,, They prob wondered what them decoys were doing the whole morning.. 30 yds gobbling there heads off , couldnt see them.

Hunted twice in smith county for a couple hours no luck,,, once in fairview yesterday,, gobbles but no luck...

Trying to take it!! turk

Which bird were you shooting at and how far was the shot?

I know that hindsight is 20-20, but it looked like they were coming on in to the decoys.

Also, a little trick that works when they are walking and/or in strut is to say "Hey Tom" in a normal voice. They will stop in their tracks and stick that neck out giving you a better chance of making a killing shot.

VolDoug said:
Which bird were you shooting at and how far was the shot?

I know that hindsight is 20-20, but it looked like they were coming on in to the decoys.

Also, a little trick that works when they are walking and/or in strut is to say "Hey Tom" in a normal voice. They will stop in their tracks and stick that neck out giving you a better chance of making a killing shot.

x2 Hang in there.

The one in the dip,, didnt realize how close those other 2 on my left were,,, he was 45 or so,, shot the other one in the dip, Got anxious,, not a expert have killed a few,,, just jump the gun , plain screwed up..

Was that a coyote running across the field at the beginning? Don't feel bad I missed last week when they came in behind us. My new red dot is now in a baggie.

Never mind I just saw the Title of your video.

solodren said:
The one in the dip,, didnt realize how close those other 2 on my left were,,, he was 45 or so,, shot the other one in the dip, Got anxious,, not a expert have killed a few,,, just jump the gun , plain screwed up..

I understand, it happens to all of us.

Great video and good luck!

You have accomplished something, most people can't even get one on video you had three come in. Nice work it is not always about the killing.
:)

Latest posts

Back