• Help Support TNDeer:

under water light ready !

fishboy1

Got my underwater LED light ready for a test run. Going to hit the lake for a couple hours tonight to see if it works. Need to test out the new bait well also before my Tims ford adventure.
Hope to have some fish pix to post tomorrow.

Got skunked! not one bite! Egads Ive lost my mojo !!

Light worked good. That dude is bright!
Needs a weight as it floats like a cork. Wound up tying it to the anchor rope which made the deck of the boat even more tangled up.

Found and old hitch ball with a stripped bolt so I rigged it up for a weight with a snap release. Going to give that a whirl at Tims Ford this week and see how it works.
Ill get some pix later today and try and post them before I hit the road.

fishboy1 there are no fish in TIms Ford anymore....... I read on the internet that its a dead sea. No need to waste your time going there at all. However if you do go shoot me an email and maybe I can meet you up on the dead sea

Fordman, just figured how to get on here with my phone. Fishing has been tough. Couple hits and some lookers but no takers. Storms ran us in last night @ 8:15. Weather permitting going to try to net some shad and give it another try tonight. I really dont know how to fish super clear deep water !

Latest posts

Back