• Help Support TNDeer:

Visualizer

You won't be disappointed in the visualizer.
I didn't really notice any difference today while fishing.
We caught fish doing the usual stuff and it all looked the same.
1000007690.jpg
1000007691.jpg

I figured it was a gimmick due to the wording of the product on their website. They weren't making any claims, and there was no description of what the product was supposed to do. I'm not saying it's a gimmick - I don't know anything about it. I'm just giving my impression. I don't know anything about it because nothing is offered, other than a couple of screenshots that may or may not be the result of the product being installed.

From what I understand, it was only replacing the power cord, right? All it could do is modify the power input - lower it, increase it, or modify the consistency of it.

A 24v system doesn't improve LiveScope, so there's no reason to think that modifying the power in any other manner will help.

The only thing I could see is if something like a capacitor were used to make sure the power to the module was constant. With today's batteries and proper wiring, that's not an issue anyway.

If I'm under-thinking it, then I'm open to being corrected, but the seller has to educate the buyer.

I'm not trying to knock anyone for creating a product that will improve something. I feel that if it's going to be offered for sale, there should at least be some information given about what it does. If you can't define that, then ... well... that's going to come across as most likely a gimmick.

I figured it was a gimmick due to the wording of the product on their website. They weren't making any claims, and there was no description of what the product was supposed to do. I'm not saying it's a gimmick - I don't know anything about it. I'm just giving my impression. I don't know anything about it because nothing is offered, other than a couple of screenshots that may or may not be the result of the product being installed.

From what I understand, it was only replacing the power cord, right? All it could do is modify the power input - lower it, increase it, or modify the consistency of it.

A 24v system doesn't improve LiveScope, so there's no reason to think that modifying the power in any other manner will help.

The only thing I could see is if something like a capacitor were used to make sure the power to the module was constant. With today's batteries and proper wiring, that's not an issue anyway.

If I'm under-thinking it, then I'm open to being corrected, but the seller has to educate the buyer.

I'm not trying to knock anyone for creating a product that will improve something. I feel that if it's going to be offered for sale, there should at least be some information given about what it does. If you can't define that, then ... well... that's going to come across as most likely a gimmick.
If its just the power cord im sure its a better quality wire and possible shielding. From the ss posted in the other thread it looks like to me that it isnt doing anything that the settings couldnt do. I agree with you on this. At least tell the consumer what they are looking at and why they claim its going to make a difference

It tells what it improves on the website,it helps bottom returns and distance.Here is what the website reads about the visualizer.

The Visualizer was created to help fisherman using Livescope see fish on the the bottom that are very hard or impossible to see, to clean up your image at even further distances, and help see and distinguish fish a further distances. It has been test by numerous professionals from guides before release. With that being said this is not MAGIC. Don't be afraid to play with your settings as this is a multiprocess apparatus.

It will come built into a new gls10 (BLACK BOX power cord) to make it a easy upgrade.

Just swap your cords and plug and play! Must be ran on 11-14 volts

If you use auto gain you may not see the same results as others.

This product is just trying to give fisherman any percentage advantage possible!

Thanks

!!! this product is polarity sensitive pay attention to the red and black wires.

No warranty on electronic parts.

Install on circuit with means of disconnect recommended! (Like perko switch, or opening breaker)!

Cleaner power for a cleaner picture. From what I can tell. I feel like I had a better pic with a isolated battery on mine.

Latest posts

Back