• Help Support TNDeer:

Walleye report

This is not me fishing. It's a follow up on a previous post where we were floating from Miller's Island boat ramp on the Clinch River UPSTREAM to the weir and were seeing tons of walleye! Then I saw this post from the Clinch. These guys were in 6-8 feet of gin clear water. Go get em! BTW the generators were OFF while we were up there

I caught my first one yesterday below Melton Hill dam while trying to catch some skipjacks to striper fish with. I know nothing about them. Was quite a shock to see it come up. Mine was 21 inches long and 10 inch girth. I didn't have scales but guess it was 3 or 4 lbs.

Crow Terminator":1bpqzyar said:
I caught my first one yesterday below Melton Hill dam while trying to catch some skipjacks to striper fish with. I know nothing about them. Was quite a shock to see it come up. Mine was 21 inches long and 10 inch girth. I didn't have scales but guess it was 3 or 4 lbs.
should have taken that fish home and fried it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

catman529":1mz8nyv9 said:
Crow Terminator":1mz8nyv9 said:

It was released in Crisco lake ;)

Crow Terminator":2pspzsgo said:
catman529":2pspzsgo said:
Crow Terminator":2pspzsgo said:

It was released in Crisco lake ;)
that's the best lake for release [emoji1]

Back