• Help Support TNDeer:

well, i did it! again!

TNReb

Nothing like getting the front trouble buried in your hand while the back treble is still in the fish and he's flopping around everywhere. I think if I'd have had a gun I would have shot that fish to get him to stop flopping around! šŸ¤£

thumb1.webp

thumb2.webp

Dang that's gonna be sore!
Surprisingly, it wasn't. Once the hook was out it didn't really hurt at all.

The last one I had was directly in the pad of my finger. It must have been on a nerve or something, because it was shooting pain up my arm to my elbow. I thought I was going to black out it hurt so bad. This one was nothing like that.. at least not after I got the darn fish off the hook!

I've grown to hate treble hooks!

f1.webp

never buried a treble hook in me before. sunk a 1 oz rockfish fly in the base of my thumb once when getting ready to go to the steam plant at Rogersville. ol' boy i was with puked when i ran it the rest of the way through and cut the hook. i was NOT going to waste money/time at the emergency room.

Nothing like getting the front trouble buried in your hand while the back treble is still in the fish and he's flopping around everywhere. I think if I'd have had a gun I would have shot that fish to get him to stop flopping around! šŸ¤£

View attachment 236713

View attachment 236715
I know exactly how that feels! I had a rapala minnow plug on wading in the river and had a nice 16inch trout slip thru my hand and top treble caught the webbing in between my thumb and index finger and was flopping all over the place. I thought I was going to pass out. Will never ever forget what that felt like and not having any control at the moment.

Latest posts

Back