• Help Support TNDeer:

Well I feel better

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Talked to my buddy at work this morning that was at KY lake Saturday.
They started about an hour after we did and fished about 3 hours longer than we did and they only caught 1 fish.
He said when he started his run out he got into some 5 to 7 foot swells. :shock:

He said, let me guess, ya'll caught your fish before it got rough.
No doubt.

So I am glad we did catch what we did and they didn't do any better and I am more glad we left when we did.

He said one tournament had like 267 boats in it and only something like 8 five fish limits were weighed in.

I wish I knew how to save a video off of facebook and post it on here.
My son took a couple videos before it got really bad but for some reason I can't get them to go through on my phone or to my email.
Crazy stuff I tell ya.

the tournaments at the first of april where the same. something like no 5 fish limits and only 5 boats had 1 fish. 2 years ago 23 pounds was enough to place and now 23 pounds will win a tournament. ky lake is now seeing the week spawn year fish and the excellent 2008 spawn year bass that anglers bagged those high weights are becoming end of lifed.

it will seperate the "pros" from the amateurs and sometimes make the "pros" look like amateurs.

The Asian carp are not helping anything and from what I have heard may turn KY lake into a big mudhole if they can't do anything about them.

I barely made it back to the truck sat
The wind and waves were all my 17ft alum. boat could handle.I took 4-5 waves over the front and had my bilge pump running wide open.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

bluball":13bbpehk said:
I barely made it back to the truck sat
The wind and waves were all my 17ft alum. boat could handle.I took 4-5 waves over the front and had my bilge pump running wide open.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Wow, I bet that was a rough trip for sure man.
Glad you made it ok.

Latest posts

Back