• Help Support TNDeer:

Well it wasn’t exactly beautiful today

woodyard

Matter of fact it was kind of exact opposite of Thursday. Cloudy, drizzling rain and temps never got out of the 50s. However I got a few more this trip than last. Parking lot wasn't nearly as full either, so easier to park . Speaking of which why do people take up two - three places when they park their trailers? Beats anything I ever seen. Oh well. Life is still good! Thank you God for creating fish!

WTM":2ehra8os said:
very nice. where they deep on brush or shallow? see any carp?
Somewhat scattered around brush and stake beds in the 10-15 ft area. I am assuming I saw a bunch of carp on the Garmins. I have one place on the edge of the old Big Sandy channel that I have gone to over many years and can always catch crappie, doesn't matter what time of year, always some around it. I nearly always start there on every trip. Went to it Thursday to start and did not get a bite. Same thing back in April. Only thing going on was a bunch of fish showing up and I mean a bunch, which I assume were the carp both times. Seems the crappie may be turned off or run out by the carp. Sure is a head scratcher to not catch some crappie at that place.

woodyard":3qu50032 said:
Matter of fact it was kind of exact opposite of Thursday. Cloudy, drizzling rain and temps never got out of the 50s. However I got a few more this trip than last. Parking lot wasn't nearly as full either, so easier to park . Speaking of which why do people take up two - three places when they park their trailers? Beats anything I ever seen. Oh well. Life is still good! Thank you God for creating fish!
Nice

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back