• Help Support TNDeer:

Well it's official, I'm gonna be a screen watcher

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
According to @cbhunter I will be a screen watcher and @gasman says it's cheating but.............

Just purchased a livescope rig from a friend of mine who gave me a VERY good and generous deal on it.
I am giddy !!
I will take delivery in the upcoming weeks and I will share my path up and over the learning curve.

Just gotta believe it's gonna make a difference.

Ok...I'll be the one to ask.

What screen are you watching and what are you doing?
video game fishing. It is an addiction, just be sure to look up every now and then. I am still learning the Hummingbird Mega Live game. Hope they come out with some updates soon. Nothing like watching a pack of smallmouths come off the bottom and eat.

That's awesome Ruger!

Be ready to be addicted for sure. You learn soooo much more about fish activity and movement. It still amazes me at how much they move and likewise, how inactive they can be at times. And also how many times your bait is followed in a day's worth of fishing.

That's awesome Ruger!

Be ready to be addicted for sure. You learn soooo much more about fish activity and movement. It still amazes me at how much they move and likewise, how inactive they can be at times. And also how many times your bait is followed in a day's worth of fishing.
I am really looking forward to using it.
If nothing else, saving time looking at structure to see if there are fish around it verses fishing it for 45 minutes and not catch squat. :D

very nice. the couple that ive seen for sale used are almost as much as a new one.

a little fyi. garmin allows you to transfer registrations from one owner to the next. all the original owner has to do is delete the devices off his account and you can register them on your account.

My 15yo took ole Dad fishing this evening. We went to a brush pile that he found himself with the side scan then livescope and caught em on Bobby Garlands that he recommended lol.
The thing I noticed was that he as a kid was totally dialed in to how far 25' feet was away and how to make the perfect length cast and let it sink the perfect time before reeling. He's used it a lot more than me and I can see how much more accomplished you can get with just a short amount of time.
I said all this kinda bragging but, more importantly how much time spent with the unit will pay off greatly. You'll see what I mean by 25' or 10' or 30' feet away. Good luck you'll like it

Fished with a buddy last winter that has one, its addicting for sure.. One word of advice is to get some kind of handle/arm to mount it on instead of the trolling motor.. that way no matter wind or whatever you can keep it facing the direction you need and be able to scan around all diff directions without worrying about the trolling motor.. my buddies made one up out of pvc pipe and a ball joint type thing, or you can buy setups as well of course

Fished with a buddy last winter that has one, its addicting for sure.. One word of advice is to get some kind of handle/arm to mount it on instead of the trolling motor.. that way no matter wind or whatever you can keep it facing the direction you need and be able to scan around all diff directions without worrying about the trolling motor.. my buddies made one up out of pvc pipe and a ball joint type thing, or you can buy setups as well of course
Yep
The one I got came with a very nice one

Anyone that wants to shorten the learning curve of livescope needs to book a guided trip with chase petty.I fished with him nov 20th and my family got me a gift cert. for christmas for another.He will let you pick kylake,pickwick or reelfoot also,great guide to learn the basics and after that some advance tech.
20211224-212415.jpg

Latest posts

Back