• Help Support TNDeer:

What about the KY opener?

Same old same old, 2 days 2 birds for me, dead before 7:30 each morning.

The hunting up there is so easy it is stupid. There is just tons and tons of birds, it is by far the highest concentration of turkeys anywhere in the SE.

Setterman said:

The hunting up there is so easy it is stupid. There is just tons and tons of birds, it is by far the highest concentration of turkeys anywhere in the SE.

Gooood lordy! :crazy: I figured so.......

outbackhunter2010 said:
Setterman said:

was that public ground?glad you done well congrats!

No it was private ground. It isn't hard where I hunt, it sounds like a civil war battle in that county almost all day long on opening weekend. The first farm there were no less then 25 birds gobbling, and the way the property is laid out, it is just a matter of time before one commits.

Nice going setter, we had tight liped birds on Sat morning, I bumped on calling to another he came in silent. Sunday they hammered until fly down then closed up. Had 5 or 6 around but was on lake edge so it was hard for me to tell how far away they were. (both places are public land decently close to louisville)

What county do you hunt in? I have 250 in Butler if you want to come teach a bow hunter a thing or two. 104 is my own and another 150 Im only person with permission to be on it.

Good luck to everyone else. Im going out after work today.

Latest posts

Back