• Help Support TNDeer:

What is it?

I am a avid bow fisher and I really hate when people just dump there fish out on the boat ramps where everyone can see and smell, it really gives the sport a bad reputation. These guys really need to think about the bad image it gives us all.

bds240":343mou1x said:
I am a avid bow fisher and I really hate when people just dump there fish out on the boat ramps where everyone can see and smell, it really gives the sport a bad reputation. These guys really need to think about the bad image it gives us all.

Yes I didn't rant about that but since you brought it up. There was around 20 to 30 fish covering the boat ramp. There is a swimming area there too. What's the point of bringing them to the ramp to throw them out? Why not stop in the main channel or at least away from the ramp to disguard them?

I think it's just being lazy, heck if you dont want to eat them or can't give them away, just dig a hole in your back yard and throw them in it they make great fertilizer.

I hate to see them or smell them at the boat ramp! It gives bowfisherman a bad name when most try to do right.

Sent from this smart thingamajig using tapatalk.

As a bowfisherman, if you ever see anyone dumping fish at the ramp, get their plate number and report their piece of $h1t a$$e$ to twra. Nothing but a black eye for the good guys.

TRIGGER":1wvy81kv said:
Realy? I have only seen them flying through the air. No clue they got that big.

There was someone on here, maybe headhunter? that has pictures of some they snagged at Reelfoot that were over 100 pounds.

I am asking this because i legitimately don't know, but where should bow fisherman dump their fish?

I have never bowfished before but have always wondered that.

rukiddin":1oecu1qo said:
As a bowfisherman, if you ever see anyone dumping fish at the ramp, get their plate number and report their piece of $h1t a$$e$ to twra. Nothing but a black eye for the good guys.

x2

Kevin":4uitsyvl said:
I am asking this because i legitimately don't know, but where should bow fisherman dump their fish?

I have never bowfished before but have always wondered that.

Some people eat them, or give them away to people that will. Farmers will sometimes take them, there also great in the garden, there are many good uses for them, shooting them just for fun and dumping them out on the bank are not one of them, just dont leave them floating on the water.

Most bring them back to the ramp to take a pic of they're big pile for bragging and then leave them laying which give us bow fisherman a black eye. Me personally I bring my fish home and put them in a big brush pile!

Latest posts

Back