• Help Support TNDeer:

Where is this

7mminatree":312qrewd said:
Watauga River, just below little Wilbur Dam, Carter County Tn. Those guys guide out of Elizabethton.

Sweet. Thank ya
I'm not as much worried about getting a guide. Just wanting to fish that river lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountryBoy053":2x7b5nru said:
7mminatree":2x7b5nru said:
Watauga River, just below little Wilbur Dam, Carter County Tn. Those guys guide out of Elizabethton.

Sweet. Thank ya
I'm not as much worried about getting a guide. Just wanting to fish that river lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My SIL thinks it's Elk river at the head of Watauga lake or Doe river. We've caught big rainbows in all of them. All streams are just minutes from Elizabethton. And also, South Holston has some giant rainbows and browns.

It looks odd that the road goes downhill from the stream, and it looks like there are buildings below stream elevation in the distant background. I don't kow where it is, but I would guess an outflow from a pond or lake; not a natural stream.

Grouseman":1kgbgo66 said:
holstonangler":1kgbgo66 said:
no one's guessed it right yet :)

Nolichucky River

I do believe we have a winner. I can tell it is not South Holston or Watauga. The river bank would show you the high water mark where they generate besides it looks to be a smaller stream. Caught right below the railroad tracks.

Latest posts

Back