• Help Support TNDeer:

Where to go?

TRIGGER

The ole lady wants to go out of town on a 3 day fishing trip for New Years. Had plans on going to Dale Hollow to catch Small Mouth but a couple of buddies with a group of 16 others just got back from there and tell me the fishing wasn't good at all. Thinking about Guntersville or Chickamauga. I have never been to any of these lakes. I hear Pickwick had been fishing good. Her and I have fished Pickwick a couple of times. Anyone have any insight?

yeah after seeing capnhook's pics of bonefish in the bahamas, making me want to go there, lol. i got a wee bit more casting practice to do though.

you might pm Rsimms and see how its doing down on chickamauga or check out his faceytweet page.

Pickwick,a buddy went to dale hollow the week after thanksgiving and did pretty good,he fished with a guide though

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

The spill ways we're open at Wilson Dam a couple days ago, the river was just above summer pool level it appeared

Pickwick can get pretty trashy at times, lots of tributaries feeding it.

Hduke86":1n0a9lk6 said:
If you come to the chick be extremely careful and I know it's a little late now but the chick looks like chocolate milk from all the rain, I say it's going to be extremely TOUGH but at least it won't be cold

Thanks. Chose Pickwick but thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Back