• Help Support TNDeer:

Who is going in the morning?

Getting ready to head out to my lease.I don't usually hunt it this late in the season but since they just planted the fields the turkey are using them.I have not been in a couple weeks so I'm gonna try to fill my last tag.

Good Luck to ya, Maybe next year I will be on a decent lease and be able to kill a few, I always see birds at the woodpile but unitl the Blackcloud is raised off my back I'm screwed :D

I went out today for a while and have sore shoulders to show for it.
Had to unload the w/c from the ATV to take down a fence,
load back up on the ATV,
go thru,
unload,
replace fence,
reload.

After doing this a couple of times, my interest in killing a turkey has subsided. Hate to say it, but I'm not as young as I once was.

Well struck out. The bird had hens with him. Everytime I would call they would go the other way and I would try and head them off with no luck. Going after him again in the morning.

Add another one to the list of dead turkeys. Wind was blowing 30 MPH at daylight, however a gaggly of crazy 2 year olds decided they would roll the dice and play with me. Big mistake, friend shot one of 3 in the face at 15 steps, 6:50 AM. That may be it for me here, don't have anyone else to take that hasn't already limited out, maybe going to try VA or NC now. Then off to GA the 10th of May.

I'm going to get up and watch the weather and decide from there. Been in a hailstorm, lightingstorm, and downpour all at the same time. [size]ONLY ONCE. WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.[/size]

Latest posts

Back