• Help Support TNDeer:

Woodyard pole holder ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I am toying with the idea of picking me up a couple of those fancy pole holders you got.
I was looking on Bass Pro and the way I read it, you have to buy the mounting plates separate?
Is that correct or am I missing something?

I got mine through amazon and the mounting plates came with them. They were $ 121.00 last year. When I just pulled up amazon to see if I had ordered plates separate they popped up at $98.03. Then going back and forth with past orders etc, it now shows them at $123.00. Funny business.

I ordered some extra plates later on to put on the back of the boat in case I had someone that wanted to be back there. I think ordered,the extras from Bass Pro.

I first spotted them in Bass Pro when I was in Nashville and thought I will google them since I had never seen that brand before. Dang, Amazon popped up $25.00 cheaper and free shipping each. Had to go with them. I may get some more for the back of the boat someday and then I can look like one of those "trawlers" :lol:

By the way the trout trip was kind of a tough one. Rain and cold Friday. Had to go to Wildcats Shoals since Calico was muddy from the rain. Caught several a piece but nothing like other trips. Then mid afternoon had a pop up thunderstorm that caught us and then a lot of hail. Fun running wide open downriver in a hailstorm. Sat fishing not much better. I did get one brown a little bigger than that pic. Fishing is just a lot tougher up there closer to the dam compared to what it used to be. Too much pressure now I think.
Beats working any day though.

10-4 thanks man.

Dang that does sound like a tough one.
Were there like 5,000 boats on the water up there near the dam?
There has been the times I have gone up there with Ken.

If the water is right I just don't think you can beat Calico. :D

hitek7":11qbtvfx said:
What kind of rod holders are you looking to get? I can fix you up with a certain brand...

I run this brand!! Did not know you where a member here!!!!
The mounts for the tritoon work awesome!
Thank you

X-Tennessean":2334auoz said:
hitek7":2334auoz said:
What kind of rod holders are you looking to get? I can fix you up with a certain brand...

I run this brand!! Did not know you where a member here!!!!
The mounts for the tritoon work awesome!
Thank you

Great to hear!!! Glad I could be of assistance.

Latest posts

Back