• Help Support TNDeer:

Wow Im still full

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Had a little fish fry last night.
Bream & shellcracker fillets, hushpuppies and french fries.
Cooked over 200 fillets and sent a small plate home with my best friend and one home with mans buddy.
Zero left lol
Definitely gonna have to re-stock, those 2 boxes left a dent since I didn't freeze any at all this year.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":i6gbl6au said:
Thank you for not posting pictures,I still have a few left that I wanna save until a good deer season campout

LOL You're welcome.
They way we did it I really didn't have time to take any pics.
I am not equiped to cook 3 different items and have them all good and hot at the same time.
My wife was cooking the fries and hushpuppies and was bringing them out as I took fish up out of the cooker and dumping them into trays.

Pretty funny, the first few cookings I did they were all waiting on more fish.
By the time I did the last 3 or 4 they were all leaning back rubbing their bellies and groaning.
I caught up then ate. :)

RUGER":2gjqfer2 said:
ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":2gjqfer2 said:
Thank you for not posting pictures,I still have a few left that I wanna save until a good deer season campout

LOL You're welcome.
They way we did it I really didn't have time to take any pics.
I am not equiped to cook 3 different items and have them all good and hot at the same time.
My wife was cooking the fries and hushpuppies and was bringing them out as I took fish up out of the cooker and dumping them into trays.

Pretty funny, the first few cookings I did they were all waiting on more fish.
By the time I did the last 3 or 4 they were all leaning back rubbing their bellies and groaning.
I caught up then ate. :)
people that don't eat the panfish have no idea what they are missing

Latest posts

Back