• Help Support TNDeer:

yellow creek Dickson Tn

Tnwakeboarder

Got permission through family friend to have access to yellow creek. My brother and I love smallmouth fishing in creeks/rivers. Have fished the harpeth, south harpeth, and Turnbull regularly but have heard yellow creek is really good. Anyone have experience on this creek? Our access is off of Stanfill loop near hwy 49.

There are some in there. Depends a lot of water and time of year. I've only caught small fish up there. As you get closer to the Cumberland it gets deeper and slower.

I wouldn't post about it in a public forum unless you want a crowd. I know a few people who would appreciate it not becoming a busy river.

When I was in highschool I had permission from the Stanfills to go in there. Not many small mouth but a few warmouth or red eye bass, not sure exactly what they were. He still have the stinky hogs over by there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had a few pigs and piglets but not a lot. They do row crops mainly. Caught a few smallmouth and a lot of redeye. We've heard from people like the person said above that the closer to the Cumberland the bigger fish.

Latest posts

Back