• Help Support TNDeer:

Yuchi--not looking for stand locations

lol

I've messed around and broke my foot a labor day weekend and its limited my mobility. It also looks like I'm going to be soloing with two youths (12 & 15) on the Oct. 5/6 hunt. I don't want to waste my time scouting areas that tend to have a lot of hunters and I can't really walk the whole place while I'm hobbled. I had some places in mind before my injury, but I'd rather look else where if I'm going to have to race to beat folks to a stand on a broke foot. I'm not sure how much bouncing around I'll be able to do with a cam walker and two boys in tow. I'm not looking for where to hunt, I'm just curious if there any areas that hunters tend to congregate so I can avoid those areas?

I used to have a good read @ Yuchi but they changed around some things . I'll have to hopefully get some scouting in because I've drawn it also . The places I hunted and had success are a pretty decent walk so being older I'll have to change . To drag a deer as far as I did on both the bucks I killed there would absolutely kill me now . Hope you have success for the young men .

I used to have a good read @ Yuchi but they changed around some things . I'll have to hopefully get some scouting in because I drawn it also . The places I hunted and had success are a pretty decent walk so being older I'll have to change . To drag a deer as far as I did on both the bucks I killed there would absolutely kill me now . Hope you have success for the young men .
I appreciate it. I'm assuming you'll be there after us so I'll share whatever we find while we're hunting. I'm only about an hour from there, if you ever need help dragging one reach out. Hopefully I'll be healed by then.

Latest posts

Back