• Help Support TNDeer:

11 years of priority points gone

After watching what the treatments did to my wife, I don't think I would do them if I ever have the same type diagnosis. It was a horrible way to loose her, and I am still lost without her, 5 months later. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You have my prayers, it's tough being the care giver too. Hunting trips are not as important as loving your spouse and taking care of her.

I am so sorry for your loss. I
After watching what the treatments did to my wife, I don't think I would do them if I ever have the same type diagnosis. It was a horrible way to loose her, and I am still lost without her, 5 months later. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You have my prayers, it's tough being the care giver too. Hunting trips are not as important as loving your spouse and taking care of her.
don't know what you are going through, but I know what I went through when I lost my first wife. Although the circumstances were different. She died in a auto accident. That was 30 years ago, and there isn't a day goes by that I don't think about her. I've been re-married for 23 years now. You take care my friend.

Latest posts

Back