• Help Support TNDeer:

WTB 12” culvert

Wanted to Buy
How much water actually comes down your ditch. The bell end of an hdpe 12" would fit over but it wouldn't have the best fit, and be backwards to what you'd want for normal water flow. But might possibly could be made to work.
It hasn't rained in so long I don't know. 😂 Seriously though it's a pretty small ditch so nothing crazy.

Last edited:
I have a new 12 inch coupling you can have. https://www.conteches.com/pipe/ They sell by the foot pipe.
I appreciate it but don't have any plans to be over your way right now. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

@rem270…you going over to visit @Hduke86 anytime soon and can bring it back? That's assuming he can get with @G@TOR to get it.

If you're in the county call the county road department if you're in the city do the same. I work for county road department where I live the way we do it you pay for the pipe and we install it and build headwall on each end and cover with crush and run rock. It's also sold by the foot and usually cheaper buying it from the county also.

If you're in the county call the county road department if you're in the city do the same. I work for county road department where I live the way we do it you pay for the pipe and we install it and build headwall on each end and cover with crush and run rock. It's also sold by the foot and usually cheaper buying it from the county also.
I'm in the county and pretty sure that's how it is here. My neighbor widened the end of his driveway and pretty sure that's what he told me. Problem is my driveway is concrete and I just want to extend one side about 3'.

I'm in the county and pretty sure that's how it is here. My neighbor widened the end of his driveway and pretty sure that's what he told me. Problem is my driveway is concrete and I just want to extend one side about 3'.
They should be able to add the 3 ft to it and you can pour the concrete. Call them and tell them what you are wanting to do and they should be able to help you out and be cheaper than buying from the public.

Did you try Lebanon Distributing? Don't know what length they sell but I always see them on their lot.
Called them and they're the only one I've found who will cut it and they'll do 4' so if I don't find a scrap piece at the recycle place or the roads department (waiting on call back) this is where I'll go. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back