• Help Support TNDeer:

14 days

1725167116170.gif

Meat for the freezer!!

Last edited:
Can't wait brother, honestly I wasn't super excited about the season last year just had a lot going on medically and felt drained. All is good this year and I have the fire back. I am on doe patrol during bow season to put meat in the freezer. Going to have some interruptions in my season this year for a few weeks. Where I hunt is public land and is shutting down for a few weeks. But I do have some small private tracts. Luckily the public opens back up in mid November in time for the rut.

Can't wait brother, honestly I wasn't super excited about the season last year just had a lot going on medically and felt drained. All is good this year and I have the fire back. I am on doe patrol during bow season to put meat in the freezer. Going to have some interruptions in my season this year for a few weeks. Where I hunt is public land and is shutting down for a few weeks. But I do have some small private tracts. Luckily the public opens back up in mid November in time for the rut.
Glad that excitement showed back up for you! Hope you have your best season yet!!

When we hunt elk and deer, after we fill our tags, time to hunt grouse with the shotgun. I love hunting grouse.

Last time I hunted grouse was over 20 years ago when I lived in Alaska. We hunted spruce grouse. Bit different up there, you mostly drove the remote roads looking for them. Good eating though.

When we hunt elk and deer, after we fill our tags, time to hunt grouse with the shotgun. I love hunting grouse.

Last time I hunted grouse was over 20 years ago when I lived in Alaska. We hunted spruce grouse. Bit different up there, you mostly drove the remote roads looking for them. Good eating though.
We find them in old rotten trees and downed timber.

Latest posts

Back