• Help Support TNDeer:

First bowtech

Rabbitkil

Bought a Mathew's No Cam to get back into archery this year after a 10 year break after 3500-4000 shots through it this summer I decided to upgrade

I've always shot Mathew's or Bear decided to give bowtech a try picked up a basically new SX80 for a steal
IMG_5812.webp

I'm on my first Bowtech as well. Bought it a couple years ago. It's a RevoltX and I love it. Shot Hoyts a long time before it and haven't looked back since switching. Dang smooth, easy, comfortable, forgiving bow.

I bought a SR350 a few weeks ago to try. Brand new and it shows up with damage from shipping. Sent it back but still wanting to give one a try. Bowtech is the only brand I don't have experience with.

I have owned an absolute pile of compound bows. All different makes and models. To most people you just pick the one that feels best to you and you shoot well and BAM there's your setup. However if you do your own bow tuning like I do then the Bowtechs really start to set themselves apart from the competition….cam systems and tunability is unparalleled by anyone else and has been for the last 15 years or so.

I have owned 8 different bow techs since 2011 and still yet my 2011 invasion is my go to bow…the rest are backups lol

Yeah I'm a fanboy

I have owned an absolute pile of compound bows. All different makes and models. To most people you just pick the one that feels best to you and you shoot well and BAM there's your setup. However if you do your own bow tuning like I do then the Bowtechs really start to set themselves apart from the competition….cam systems and tunability is unparalleled by anyone else and has been for the last 15 years or so.

I have owned 8 different bow techs since 2011 and still yet my 2011 invasion is my go to bow…the rest are backups lol

Yeah I'm a fanboy
That's me. I do my own work and really like shooting different bows but somehow I've never owned a Bowtech. Will someday.

Just got my first bowtech. New Core SR. Fast, smooth, forgiving and drives tacks. Couldn't ask for much more.
I bought the first Core SR to come into my local shop last year when they first came out. I absolutely love it. It was an prograde from a 2007 Bowtech Guardian. Had a local guy want that Guardian so bad he traded ke a stainless TC Omega with Nikon scope for it

I bought the first Core SR to come into my local shop last year when they first came out. I absolutely love it. It was an prograde from a 2007 Bowtech Guardian. Had a local guy want that Guardian so bad he traded ke a stainless TC Omega with Nikon scope for it
The Core SR was what I was looking for but found a deal on this one

Latest posts

Back