• Help Support TNDeer:

Your top 3 teams you want to lose

I think it's silly to think you have to have allegiance to a school because you're from that state. I have never had any affiliation with UT. I have had family go to Alabama and live in Tuscaloosa. My Dad is from Tuscaloosa and grew in a Bama fan. When I was young we always watched the Bama games together. It was something we bonded over and something I will always remember.
People chose their team for a bunch of different reasons. I like talking to people that pull for different teams. It makes it fun.

I think it's silly to think you have to have allegiance to a school because you're from that state. I have never had any affiliation with UT. I have had family go to Alabama and live in Tuscaloosa. My Dad is from Tuscaloosa and grew in a Bama fan. When I was young we always watched the Bama games together. It was something we bonded over and something I will always remember.
People chose their team for a bunch of different reasons. I like talking to people that pull for different teams. It makes it fun.
In your case it makes sense, but I know a bunch of bandwagon alabama fans that couldn't find tuscaloosa on a map for $1000. They started watching football, alabama was winning all the time, so they became alabama fans. If you switched alabama's football history with UAB, most alabama fans would be UAB fans. It's all about the wins. These are the same people I grew up with that say "we beat yall!" when alabama beats Tennessee. We?? You grew up down the road from me and have never lived anywhere but Tennessee!

THIS!

Latest posts

Back