• Help Support TNDeer:

3 months until a duodecennial….

@Bucket a new whiskey has been named with the ending of elk camp. The freedom to do this hasn't gone unnoticed.
IMG_6579.webp

The trip is coming to an end, it's been an epic experience. Personally, I can't believe I got to do this. Most people would thank their wife for allowing them to live in the mountains and chase elk for multiple weeks. Me, I just hope I have a wife when I get back home tomorrow.

BB has a lot of catching up to do. For once me having el cheapo t-mobile has paid off.

✌️

Last edited:
@Bucket a new whiskey has been named with the ending of elk camp. The freedom to do this hasn't gone unnoticed.
View attachment 245593

The trip is coming to an end, it's been an epic experience. Personally, I can't believe I got to do this. Most people would thank their wife for allowing them to live in the mountains and chase elk for multiple weeks. Me, I just hope I have a wife when I get back home tomorrow.

BB has a lot of catching up to do. For once me having el cheapo t-mobile has paid off.

✌️
T Mobile the last couple years works in many places out west now that Verizon does not, NM is one state in particular. It is interesting, Verizon used be the end all out west. Not anymore.

Back