• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale 98 Grizzly cheap SOLD

PickettSFHunter

If anyone wants this 98 Yamaha grizzly 600 4x4, I'll sell it cheap. It has been used and abused. Oil and filter changed regularly but it's been in rough rough places and it shows. It does run and gets used weekly around the farm or hunting. Cold start and always requires choke to start up and warm up. I have no idea how many miles because that quit working long ago. Tires are pretty new, one front tire does have a slow leak. No bones about it, it's an old one. I have a side by side now and don't need. Sprayer not included. $750 and it's yours, if that's to much just let me know. Jamestown, TN. Nine Three One- Two Three Nine- Four Eight One Three.

Attachments

• IMG_5183.webp
    IMG_5183.webp
    266 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5184.webp
    IMG_5184.webp
    394.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5186.webp
    IMG_5186.webp
    376.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5185.webp
    IMG_5185.webp
    378.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If anyone wants this 98 Yamaha grizzly 600 4x4, I'll sell it cheap. It has been used and abused. Oil and filter changed regularly but it's been in rough rough places and it shows. It does run and gets used weekly around the farm or hunting. Cold start and always requires choke to start up and warm up. I have no idea how many miles because that quit working long ago. Tires are pretty new, one front tire does have a slow leak. No bones about it, it's an old one. I have a side by side now and don't need. Sprayer not included. $750 and it's yours, if that's to much just let me know. Jamestown, TN. Nine Three One- Two Three Nine- Four Eight One Three.
They are tough...I have an 01 Kodiac 400 4x4 that's still going strong. Hauled alot of deer out-of the woods . That's a great buy !

Latest posts

Back